Evaluation in a Complex World: Changing Expectations, Changing Realities
The 17th Annual Minnesota Evaluation Studies Institute (MESI) Spring Conference
Conference dates: March 28-30, 2012
Pre- and Post- Conference Workshops: March 26-27 and March 30-31
University of Minnesota, St. Paul, MN
Please join us for this exciting and enriching interdisciplinary evaluation conference designed for professional evaluators, program directors and staff in non-profit and for-profit organizations, students, and others interested in conducting or using evaluations. MESI provides a unique opportunity to learn and reflect on contemporary issues in evaluation with national experts and practitioners in a small setting.
This year’s conference will be held March 28-30 (Wednesday-Thursday 8:45am-4:45pm and Friday 8:45am- noon ) at the Continuing Education Conference Center, University of Minnesota, St. Paul, MN. Intensive pre-conference and post-conference workshops will be offered March 26-27 (Monday-Tuesday, 8:45-4:15) and March 30-31 (Friday afternoon 1:00pm-4:15pm and Saturday 8:45am-4:15pm)
Featured Speakers include:
- Jan Malcolm, Chief Executive Officer of Courage Center, former Minnesota Commissioner of Health
- Foundation Leadership Panel, featuring leaders from the Twin Cities’ and Minnesota’s top foundations
- Michael Quinn Patton, Founder & Director, Utilization-Focused Evaluationand Independent Evaluation Consultant, author of Utilization-Focused Evaluation and Developmental Evaluation: Applying Complexity Concepts to Enhance Innovation and Use
- Richard Krueger, Professor Emeritus and Senior Fellow in Evaluation Studies, University of Minnesota
- Jean A. King, Professor and Director, Minnesota Evaluation Studies Institute, University of Minnesota
- Vanessa McKendall-Stephens, President, Face Valu Evaluation Consulting & Associates, Minneapolis, MN
- And others from the Twin Cities community and across the University of Minnesota
To learn more and register:
- Conference Agenda
- Pre- and post- conference workshops
- Register for the 2012 MESI conference and workshops
- Conference accommodations and attractions
- For questions about the conference content or schedules, contact Laura Pejsa, PhD: email@example.com or call 612-626-3823.
- For questions about registration, contact Nicole Freese: firstname.lastname@example.org.