16th Annual Minnesota Evaluation Studies Institute Conference
March 9-11, 2011
BIG IDEAS: Deepening Dialogue, Building Capacity, Inspiring Action
Handouts from 2010 conference presenters (click on the presentation for handout):
Please join us for this exciting and enriching conference designed for professional evaluators, program directors in non-profit and for-profit organizations, students, and others interested in conducting or using evaluations. The MESI Conference provides a unique opportunity to learn and reflect on contemporary issues in evaluation with national experts and practitioners in a small setting.
Date: March 9-11, 2011 (ends at noon on Friday)
Featured speakers include:
- Rodney Hopson, Duquesne University
- Jean King, University of Minnesota
- Priscilla Little, Harvard University
- Michael Q. Patton, Utilization-Focused Evalution
- Richard Krueger, University of Minnesota
- And others…
Location: Continuing Education Conference Center, University of Minnesota, St. Paul, MN.
For maps and directions, click here.
Pre-sessions: March 7-8, 2011
- Basics in Utilization-Focused Evaluation: Michael Q. Patton,Utilization-Focused Evaluation
- Building Evaluation Capacity: Jean A. King, University of Minnesota
- Designing and Conducting Focus Group Interviews: Richard Krueger, University of Minnesota
- Evaluating Public Health Initiatives Focused on Population Health Improvement: Tom Griffin, Minnesota Institute of Public Health
- Introduction to Program Evaluation: Stacey Stockdill, EnSearch
Registration: Cost and additional information is available on the Registration form [PDF].
Group discount for three or more registrations from one organization.
Graduate credit available for an additional fee.
Registration fees are non-refundable. Please make check, money order, or purchase order payable in U.S. funds to University of Minnesota. Mail registration form and payment to:
MESI, Attn: Ann Mavis
University of Minnesota
6 Pattee Hall
150 Pillsbury Drive SE
Minneapolis, MN 55455
For more information, contact Ann Mavis (firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-624-1489)
Sponsored by the Department of Organizational Leadership, Policy, and Development, College of Education and Human Development; Center for Applied Research and Educational Improvement (CAREI); Center for Urban and Regional Affairs (CURA); The Evaluation Group, Institute on Community Integration; Extension Center for Youth Development; Humphrey Institute for Public Affairs; Office of Measurement Services; School of Public Health; School of Nursing; University of Minnesota; the Minnesota Evaluation Association; and other community partners.